We pride ourselves on providing our community with timely, high-quality and valuable content from some of the world’s top business thought leaders, and we pay for quality, unique articles. To maintain these standards we ask our contributors to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All posts must be at least 400 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community. Irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed and submissions containing keyword stuffing will be rejected. Note: All links must naturally fit into the sentence/article and provide value to the reader. Posts may not contain affiliate links.
- Posts may not be overly promotional; however, contributors are welcome to include a relevant Call To Action at the end of their posts.
- Author bios for individual contributors will be included in the user profile and may not be included within the text of the post itself.
- Given the large volume of posts that we receive daily, we ask that your posts be in a ready-to-publish state consistent with our existing content when you submit them for final review. While we review each post and may adjust formatting as needed, posts requiring heavy editing may be rejected.
- Our contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions. Any contributor caught plagiarizing content will be banned.
- Whenever an article of yours is published on this blog, we ask that you notify your followers via email and social media, including a link to your post.
Disclaimer: Your request to become a contributor constitutes your agreement to these posting guidelines.