RSS

Get automatic updates delivered straight to your inbox.

Connect with Steve Sipress

LinkedIn
Home » Archives by category » Mindset (Page 3)

Wisdom Wednesday – Pet Peeve: Worker Entitlement

Wisdom Wednesday – Pet Peeve: Worker Entitlement

Recorded on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-24.mp4 It is estimated that only 13% of Americans are self-employed business owners or entrepreneurs. The entitlement mentality of the remaining 87% is amazing,…

Topical Tuesday – The End Of An Era

Topical Tuesday – The End Of An Era

Recorded on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-23.mp4 The “Greatest Show On Earth” ended its 146-year run two days ago. Like so many people, I have fond memories of it as…

Success Story Saturday – The Beatles

Success Story Saturday – The Beatles

Recorded on Saturday, May 20, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-20.mp4 Sirius sattellite radio launched “The Beatles Channel” two days ago. They are my favorite musical group of all time, and make for a…

Sunday Funday – Happy Mother’s Day!

Sunday Funday – Happy Mother’s Day!

Recorded on Sunday, May 14, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-14.mp4 It’s been two years and two months since I lost my Mom. Who she was, what she did, and what she said helped…

Success Story Saturday: Tenacity + Focus + Innovation

Success Story Saturday: Tenacity + Focus + Innovation

Recorded on Saturday, May 13, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-13.mp4 Ray Kroc was one of the most successful entrepreneurs of the 20th century. He went from struggling salesman to a multi-billion dollar success.…

What Entrepreneurs Should Do Instead Of “Giving Back”

What Entrepreneurs Should Do Instead Of “Giving Back”

Recorded on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-10.mp4 A very popular phrase being used these days is “giving back.” It is almost always used incorrectly — especially when it comes to…

The #1 Key To Bringing In Cash When You Need It

The #1 Key To Bringing In Cash When You Need It

Recorded on Sunday, May 7, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-07.mp4 Yesterday, I shared a sure-fire strategy for when you need a fast cash injection into your business. Today I add one more tip…

Are You Your Company’s Worst Enemy?

Are You Your Company’s Worst Enemy?

Recorded on Friday, May 5, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-05.mp4 Many small business owners find it so difficult to give up control, and insist on doing everything themselves – even though they know…

Entrepreneurs MUST Have Thick Skin

Entrepreneurs MUST Have Thick Skin

Recorded on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-02.mp4 I was a witness to and participant in a discussion today in an online forum full of business owners and entrepreneurs. One member…

How To Turn A Negative Into A Positive In Business

How To Turn A Negative Into A Positive In Business

Recorded on Monday, May 1, 2017 https://s3.amazonaws.com/fblivevideos/Facebook+Live+Video+17-05-01.mp4 Today is “May Day.” Its meaning has changed over the years, and so have some belief systems that are associated with it. Here’s…